Sunday, July 29, 2012

Time Travelling vol1. chp 3 His Birthday

We went our for his birthday, he had a friend visiting from London so the three of us headed over to Roppongi. The thing I loved about Roppongi was that it was pure filth, the thing I hated about Roppongi was that it was pure filth. It was a love/hate thing, a morbid fascination. We partied, had fun, laughed. He asked me out and I was happy to receive his interest, but then I told him something about myself... never mind what. What was most interesting was his reaction. I became, instantaneously, a piranha. It still bothers me.  I was hurt about the rejection most of all and in that moment, I decided to cut him out of my life. But I'm actually grateful for that honest reaction because it made me see him clearly. He was no longer the guy I would cheat with because he wasn't worth it. 

The last few months in Tokyo were very lonely for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment