Thursday, March 8, 2012

Untitled

I have a very clear idea of who I am. I can be introverted, extremely so. I can be abrupt. And I can bland. I have this guy that I know who probably thinks of me in this light, in this narrow, negative light. I'm very well aware that of it and he's not wrong to think that. It's the message I've been deliberately projecting for weeks on end now. Why? Because he's a childish, spiritualist, flake and in the early days here in Tokyo, when I was grabbing at friends I grabbed at him. I think what gets me the most is the childishness, the sniggering at the dumbest jokes and the repetition. He's a nice guy but he's too old to be that...silly. Or maybe the problem is that I'm too old for my mere 23 years. The one thing I've realised as I've gotten older is that I let go of people very easily. I don't know if that's a good thing though...

No comments:

Post a Comment