Monday, February 13, 2012

January

To sum up my first month in Japan would take more effort and patience than I have right now, so I'll give a brief overview. I got a job. I got my alien registration card. I got malnourished.
Maybe that was a bit too brief.

I got a job; in Kawaguchi with children. It's great cos I don't have to set up anything. They've got a clear curriculum. I just show up and sing & dance (learning the songs are a bitch though). Co-workers are great too.

I got my alien registration card; that's exactly like it says on the tin. I applied and I picked it up around the 31st. I'm legal.

I got malnourished; apparently 7Eleven doesn't have everything you need to help you grow up strong. That combined with not having eaten meat in 3 weeks left me sleeping constantly and anaemic.

Other than the anaemia, Japan's been treating me good, so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment