Thursday, December 31, 2009

'09 Year's End

I love New Years. I know, shocked right? But I love New Year's. It's celebrated all around the world. I think the Solomon islands are first to see the new year. I love most of all watching as BBC 24 goes around the world, showing how each country makes the last few seconds special. The fireworks (hanabi) displays, the countdowns, the new year. And with the new year comes New Year's resolutions (made to be broken), new hopes, new aspirations, new dreams, new desires and in some few cases conclusions. Yes, New Year's is one of the best, it's quick, if you blink you'll miss it. It's always exciting.

Happy New Year everyone xx

1 comment:

  1. Wooow! That's so pretty! Do they have those things in London? You're in London, right? lol

    ReplyDelete